Background

Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Post From Mommy

Sorry Abbey but I need to post this so we can always remember what happened today...

A conversation between Abbey and mommy:

Abbey: Mommy, I need a wipe, I have poopie on my finger.
Mommy: How did you get poopie on your finger, Abbey?
Abbey: I stuck my hand in my diaper.
Mommy: Abbey, PLEASE NEVER do that okay? Poopie is gross.
Abbey: Ok, only pee pee then?

Very nice!!!

Okay, it's Abbey again... We had a great day today. Daddy spent the day with Uncle Barry, Uncle Mike and Uncle Pauly at the Renaissance Festival. Mommy and I went to a puppet show at Glen Echo (that did not go so well) and the to the playground there. After lunch and a nap (that only occurred after mommy drove me around a little), we made a tent in the family room. The plan was to go on the merry-go-round at Glen Echo but it was raining. I cried and was very sad but the tent helped me forget. We left the tent for a quick trip to Toys R Us, back to the tent for dinner, and then picked daddy up. I got to see Baby Ryanne and Aunt Jenn there too! It was a great day. Hopefully the rain will stop early tomorrow so I can go on the carousel at Glen Echo. Tomorrow is the last day until next year for it to run.

Mommy took a few pictures of my tent but will post them later!

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: