Background

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School 2009

Well, I had mommy VERY worried last night when I suddenly developed a mild fever. Today was the first day of school for daddy and I and mommy's first day of work. Fortunately, after a little Tylenol and a bath, the fever was gone. I slept ALL night long in a queen size bed that mommy and daddy had dragged upstairs and put on my floor! It was a great night and a great first day. Mommy took a few pictures of me before school this morning and just wanted to post them.
Unfortunately, I decided I wanted to sleep in my toddler bed again tonight... Mommy hopes that this will not interfere with my ability to sleep through the night but is not very confident. We will see.

Hope everyone else had an easy time getting back to school!
Love, Abs

1 comment:

RHMandK Brown said...

My goodness, her little face is turning into a little girl face -- all the baby is going away! She's so cute. Hope you guys get some sleep!