Background

Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Pictures We Promised

Here are the pictures we promised from our blog last night.

This is my friend, JP, on our play date Wednesday.
He just turned one this month and is already an expert walker!
He really had fun climbing on my toy chest!
Here I am waking daddy up with cards and presents on his birthday!
I was trying to read my card to him!
Daddy was so nice to let me help him open presents.
Here I am after Little Gym. I got 2 stamps, one on each hand. See!
This is at the party at Papa's house. Uncle Kevin bought LOTS of balloons for daddy and I had so much fun with them!
Grandma came out with a dolly for me! I was so excited! Daddy's birthday cake even had a picture of him from when he was little!
Uncle Jon insisted that we have 35 candles!!! He even stuck one in daddy's nose!
All those candles were really bright once they were lit! Mommy was worried that daddy and I would not have the lung capacity to blow those candles out!
But we had NO problem at all!!! It sure was smokey though!
Today was a relatively calm day. I was not that calm but we did not really do much. I am really enjoying jumping and dancing (really quickly moving my feet). Mommy was trying to teach me jumping jacks today. I watched my cousin Reagan do them on an old video and so I kind of knew what I was doing. I would say "apart, together" but really I just jumped with my feet apart and then when I was supposed to jump them back together, I just jumped up and landed on my knees. I did this OVER and OVER. I think mommy and daddy were a little worried for my knees!

I did not feel like getting out of my pajamas today, nor did I feel like going anywhere. Mommy was hoping to take me to see Baby Ryanne and her grandparents who were in town or at least to the grocery store but I said that I did not want to go! I did get to help daddy open some more of his birthday presents and that was a blast!
By the way, you may notice something strange about my outfit... Mommy and I bought underwear at Target the other day. I am not even close to potty trained but with the diaper rashes lately, mommy wanted options. I wanted the Dora undies and today I wanted to wear them (over my pjs).
That is all for now! Enjoy the Superbowl tomorrow!!! Go Cardinals!

1 comment:

Fosko Family said...

I am so glad that Abbey liked Little Gym and that you enrolled her. Did you take any pictures while you two were there?