Background

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Quick Update

Sorry we have not written in a while and we don't really have any pictures to share but thought we would just give a quick update. Last week was interesting. Daddy and I came home from school early on Wednesday. I just kept crying and saying I wanted to go home. Mommy was working so daddy took care of me. Thursday I was excited about school and managed to stay there for a few hours. Then Papa came and surprised me. He took me to the Canal and then to his house to visit with Grandma and Sheila. Unfortunately, a few hours after I got home, mommy noticed that I did not seem "right." I ended up with a fever and was really sick Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I am doing much better now. I did have to miss my boyfriend JP's birthday party on Saturday. I don't think it hit me until today, when I asked mommy if we could go to JP's party and she said it was over... I cried and cried! It was a very sad moment for mommy.

Anyway, while I was feeling better on Monday, I stayed home from school and mommy and daddy took good care of me. Mommy does not have to work on Tuesdays so I stayed home again. Today we went to Gymboree and to the mall. I had a great day and am feeling all better and ready to go back to school tomorrow. Unfortunately, my one friend at school now has pneumonia. Poor kid! Hope he gets better soon so I can play with him. In the meantime, I will still have my buddy Fernando to play with tomorrow!

Here are a few shots that mommy took of me this morning before Gymboree! My cousin Bobby's birthday party is Saturday at Gymboree. I am so excited I cannot wait! Poor Reagan and Harrison have to miss the party (and Aunt Karen and Uncle Corey) but at least Pops will be there to celebrate with us! Mommy and daddy promise lots of pictures!
Have a good week!

No comments: