Christmas Eve was a fun day. We spent the evening with Papa and Grandma. We enjoyed lots of good food and company and I was allowed to stay up passed my bedtime. Mommy and daddy thought we might get to sleep in on Christmas day because I was up later than normal, that did not really happen!
Christmas morning was fascinating. I ran from the stairs to the tree and was in awe what was underneath. Mommy and daddy made sure to keep nothing under the tree until Christmas morning because they wanted to see this reaction in me. I had so much fun opening my presents and then playing with all of my new toys. Mommy did not take ANY pictures... She did videotape the moment but there are no photos! Oh well.
After a little time playing, we headed back to Grandma and Papa's house for brunch. Again, lots of food, great company and more presents. It was fun. I just wanted to (and tried to) open every one's gifts!
Around nap time, mommy and I headed over to Pops and Gams' house for dinner. I slept in the car for a short nap and was ready to go when we arrived. I played and found my big present... A dollhouse! We were not going to exchange gifts until Karen and the rest of the Browns arrived in town but I found it and immediately started playing with it! It was great to spend time with both Papa and Pops' families on Christmas day. I had a little too much excitement though so mommy and I headed home right after dinner.Late Friday night, while I was asleep, Reagan and Harrison and Karen and Corey arrived. From Saturday morning until last night things were just insane and more fun than I could express. In fact, today I kept asking mommy for "more cousins."
As we reported earlier, we celebrated Christmas again on Saturday. Reagan, Harrison, Bobby and I played and played before we all headed to the beach on Tuesday for New Years. At the beach, we played and played some more. Tuesday night we went out to dinner. It was a disaster but funny to look back on. There was no good food for any of us. Bobby was sick. A few others think that had food poisoning after. Bobby left early, then I left early, than Reagan and Harrison left early... It really was comical!
New Years Eve was fun for the grown-ups. Us kids were in bed by 7:30 and up early to get them back for not letting us enjoy the festivities!
Mommy, daddy and I drove back on New Years Day. The Browns headed to Norfolk to visit friends. On Friday, Bobby, Jen and Kevin came to play with us for a bit before heading to Jersey. Pops came over after they left and we spent time with him. It was a fun day (except for the terrible diaper rash that I have developed). We were all in bed early last night because the Browns had to leave EARLY in the morning. I did not even wake up to say goodbye. Mommy thinks that was for the best because otherwise, there would have been A LOT of tears from me and Reagan.
The Browns journey home has not been smooth. Last report, they are trapped in Minnesota. Their original flight was canceled and they had to wait 10 hours for the next flight! Poor Karen and Corey!
We had a great time and will miss them all very much. I love all of my cousins!
Enjoy the pictures...
Here are am all dressed up for Christmas Eve at the Palumbos.
No comments:
Post a Comment