We had lots of fun. Mommy hoped to take lots of pictures of the fun but did not end up pulling out the camera until the end of the day!
Before we knew we had the day off, the day was already starting off great. I actually slept in late (6:50am)! Mommy came to get me and we went back to her bed and snuggled while we watched the school closings while daddy started shaving and getting ready for school. Once we saw Montgomery County schools closed, we started to celebrate! Daddy cheered and I laughed! It was a real party atmosphere!
Daddy and I played and mommy actually slept in a little. Once she woke up, we got ready and headed out into the elements! We ran to the pharmacy, to the mall and then to the pet store to get Pooper (our fearless mouse catcher**) some treats.
**We had 2 mice in the house this past week. Pooper caught them both. One survived the interaction with our ferocious kitty, the other was not so lucky and was delivered to mommy while working at the desk in the office on Friday. She was not nearly as excited as Pooh was!
Anyway, once we returned home from the errands, I received the call... JP was ALMOST up from his morning nap and Liz asked if we wanted to come over and play and have lunch. Did I??? I have only been asking to go back since we left last Friday! We played and ate lunch (I did not really eat but watched JP do a GREAT job at it). We played a little more and then it was home for nap time!
After my nap (which lasted almost 2.5 hours), it was play time again. I wanted to go back to see JP but it was now his nap time so I just hung out at home. The question is going to be asked so let's just get it out of the way... No, I did not go play in the snow. Mommy asked if I wanted to play and touch the snow. I said NO! We will try again tomorrow but mommy did not want to force me to do it!
So we played inside and played and played. I ate a little dinner and then it was time for bed... Well, that was almost 2 hours ago... I am still awake. Daddy is actually with me right now while mommy finishes typing this. Mommy is thinking that pancakes and syrup might not have been such a great idea for dinnertime! We won't do that again.
Tomorrow it is back to school for all of us. Thursday is another big day for me... We are going to do a trial class at Little Gym and then having a play date with "Baby Ryanne" (Barry and Jenn's baby). Thursday is also a BIG day because it is my daddy's birthday! Friday is class at Gymboree and then I have my 21st month appointment. I get to see Papa and Dr. Sexter. After my appointment, we are going to Papa's to celebrate daddy's birthday! Lots of fun and hopefully lots of pictures. Until then, enjoy the pictures from today...
Here I am playing with daddy!
He really knows how to make me laugh!
That is all for now! Hope you all have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment