We have lots to blog about and mommy has a few pictures to post but it is late and she is tired so she just wanted to give a quick report...
We had a great end of the week. Wednesday was another "snow" day. It was really an ICE day so we did not really get out but it was still a day home with mommy and daddy and I had fun.
Thursday was daddy's birthday. He had a 2 hour delay and that was great. I woke him up and said "Happy Birthday daddy." We let him sleep in a little and then went back and I brought him some presents and cards. Mommy has pictures of this which she will post tomorrow. After daddy went to school, mommy and I went to The Little Gym to check it out. I had a blast and we decided to enroll me for the Winter/Spring Semester. I cannot wait to go back next week. After class, we went to the mall to try to find daddy another present. On our way to the grocery store, I fell asleep! So, mommy put me to bed. I woke up just in time for lunch and a play date with Aunt Jenn and Baby Ryanne. I had so much fun with Ryanne. I loved her and just wanted to give her hugs and kisses. I am not sure if she loved me as much... She was a little fussy but Aunt Jenn promised it was not me, there were some other issues that Baby Ryanne would probably prefer we not mention!!! Mommy planned on taking lots of pictures of us playing, and there were some great shots to be taken (especially when Baby Ryanne was asleep on the floor on her blankie and I leaned over and woke her up) BUT mommy failed to pull out the camera in time! Sorry to report there were no pictures from my first play date with Ryanne but we promise we will do it next time!
After Aunt Jenn and Baby Ryanne left, mommy and I ran to the store to get dinner for daddy. When we got home from the store, mommy got another GREAT phone call! Aunt Liz called to see if I wanted to play with JP. Again, the answer was "Of course I do!!!." So, JP came over to play for a little bit. Mommy took a few phone pictures of this (again, to be posted soon). Poor daddy had to work late but he was home in time to help me with a bath and then enjoy a nice dinner with mommy.
Today was another fun-filled day! Mommy and I went to Gymboree and then made a quick trip to Target. After my lunch and a nap, mommy, daddy and I headed to see Dr. Sexter (and Papa and Charlene and everyone else) for my 21 month checkup. I am doing GREAT. I am developmentally "off the charts." My height was 34 and 1/8 inches (90th percentile). Even better... my weight was 23 lbs, 9 oz (25th percentile). I have never really been in the 25th percentile before so mommy and daddy were VERY pleased. My strep is all better. I have a pretty bad diaper rash but nothing to worry about. After visiting with everyone, Papa, daddy, mommy and I headed to Arlington for a birthday party for Daddy at Papa and Grandma's house. I had so much fun with Papa, Grandma, Jenny, Aunt Sheila, Uncle Jon and Kevin. My Great-Aunt Margitta, Aunt Ushe and Uncle Bill also came to visit. And Uncle Bill brought his NEW baby Charlotte. She slept the whole time BUT I still loved to look at her. Oh, and Uncle Kevin brought his doggy, Jackie. He really liked jumping on me and playing with me and the balloons that Uncle Kevin brought over for daddy. Mommy has pictures of this too... We promise, tomorrow we will post everything!
I stayed up way to late tonight but am sleeping now. Daddy was so tired, he probably fell asleep before I did.
We hope everyone had a fun a week as I did! Check back tomorrow for pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment