On a lighter note, well, let's see...Since our last post, we had the Superbowl, a big 70th birthday party for my Aunt Sr. Ann, news of a new job for Grandma Jane and that my Prairie Grandmas are leaving the prairie to move to New Mexico, a few trips to Little Gym and Gymboree, some play dates with JP, some rough days at work for daddy and mommy, and a few minor illnesses! And for most of these occasions, mommy forgot the camera but she did manage to capture a few images over the last few weeks.
First, I wore RED for the Superbowl. Our team did not win but we were rooting for the Cardinals because mommy LOVES Kurt Warner and because she went to school with Bertrand Berry. I, of course, was in bed for the game but mommy and daddy enjoyed watching it from their couch (no parties - just a few drinks and some good food).
I even helped wash his hair!
Saturday is Valentine's Day. I get to spend the night we two people I really LOVE -- Papa and Grandma. Mommy and daddy are going to Annapolis with some friends for the night and are really looking forward to it. And a few other pieces of exciting news...
1) Mommy bought her and I plane tickets to St. Louis for a weekend in April! I cannot wait to see Aunt Karrie and all my relatives out there (and maybe even meet some of mommy's other friends).
2) Mommy and I are also planning a trip to "Dakota" sometime this summer to see Reagan and Harrison! Not sure when that will be but I cannot wait! I keep saying that I am going to "walka walka to Dakota." Mommy keeps trying to tell me it is a LONG walk but I don't really care!
.
Hope you all have a nice weekend! We hope to have more pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment