Friday night, my Pop-pa (Grandpa P) and Aunt Maureen came over to visit for a bit. That was fun because I have not seen Maureen since I was a little baby AND I got to stay up an extra hour to play!
Saturday, mommy and daddy took me to Butler's Orchard. We had a lot of fun playing with the animals and climbing toys. I went into a corn maze (and we almost could not find our way out) AND daddy and I went down a really big slide, twice! The line was getting a bit long so that was about all I had the patience for but it was great. Mommy was not feeling so well so we never picked pumpkins. I too was not in the best of moods when we left so we decided to do pumpkins another day at another place! Good for me because that means I get to go to another pumpkin patch.
We went home and I ate lunch and took a nap. Football on Saturday was sad... We will say no more about that!
Sunday was another fun day but mommy was still pretty sick. Uncle Barry and Aunt Jenn came over to watch the Redskins game. It was another sad football day (except the Cowboys lost so that was good). I played and played and we went on the swings A LOT!
Monday was a holiday for daddy so we went on the swings again, A LOT! They took me to Cabin John park to play for a little bit! Mommy still was not 100% but she was getting better (and is MUCH better today). Daddy did a GREAT job taking care of me this weekend and I think that helped mommy feel a lot better!
I am back at school today and for the next few days straight. Mommy has only 8 more days until her exam and she is getting a bit nervous! Keep your fingers crossed that things go well! If we don't blog or email much, please understand!
Here are a few pictures of me at the Orchard!
Playing with the school bus!
Going down the slide with daddy. By the way, although I may look terrified in these pictures, I REALLY REALLY loved it (and kept saying "slide slide slide" the rest of the day!).
In the corn maze!
1 comment:
I don't remember the slides from last year, but I do remember mommy and daddy showing me some animals up close, I was in my stroller and all I wanted to do is get away! My school is going to a pumpkin patch next Tuesday (I don't think it's Butler's Orchard).
Bobby
Post a Comment