Here are a few pictures of me eating dinner!
Background
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Big Girl Table
At school, I like to sit at the little table to eat my meals. Mommy and daddy were so excited about this that they bought me my own little table to eat at at home. I had more fun playing with the table than eating at it. I just kept switching chairs. I fell off a few times and cried but I was fine! I did finally eat my first meal at the table. It did not go as great as mommy and daddy hoped... The ability to get up and move around, coupled with my normal lack of desire to eat, made dinner a bit tedious BUT I did eat a decent amount of food. Mommy is not sure if the table with be for all meals yet or more for play right now...
Here are a few pictures of me eating dinner!


Here are a few pictures of me eating dinner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment