Background

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Preschool

Oh, one more thing... Mommy and daddy started looking at REAL schools for me. We realized that you are supposed to be getting on lists for these things, and while I am only 17 months (tomorrow) and won't go until I am 4, the best schools probably have the longest lists so we had to get to work!

We are going to Bethesda Community School which is where my daddy went to preschool. We take a tour of the school on Monday morning. We will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Fosko Family said...

I thought my cousin Abbey was going to go to Our Lady of Mercedes for school??

Bobby

(who will be staying home tonight while mommy and daddy go to see New Kids on the Block, which was a present for my mommy for her birthday.)

desertgramma said...

How exciting! But are you SURE they will consider her after they review Daddy's "Permanent Record??"