Background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year and New Tooth!

We don't have a baby book for Casey yet (poor kid) so we needed a place to record his first tooth! We knew it was coming (actually it looks like he has 4 of his bottom teeth coming in but we cannot be certain). One just broke through (bottom middle right). Hopefully this helps to improve his mood!

I am spending the afternoon with Papa which is nice because Casey was up until 1:30 last night and mommy and daddy did not get much sleep (and are both still a little sick).

Daddy goes back to school tomorrow. I am going to miss him so much (and so is mommy). I had so much fun playing with him and going on our daily adventures. I am back to school Tuesday so that should help me get over missing him.

Casey is crying so time to go! Yeah teeth and Happy New Year!

No comments: