Background

Friday, January 21, 2011

A Few Pictures

We just wanted to update you and post a few pictures... First, Casey technically has been sleeping through the night. We say that but last night he did not so we will see if it continues. The last few nights, he has been sleeping from about 6:30 until 5 (and sometimes 6). We are very proud of him and hope he can do it again tonight (and tomorrow and the next day, etc). He also rolled over a few times yesterday and today (yesterday from front to back, today he actually did both)! Again, we hope he continues that. He smiles when he does it so we think he is enjoying himself (although he gets really mad when he is having tummy time and cannot get himself over).

Last weekend, we celebrated Bobby's 5th birthday at Little Gym. The pictures did not turn out great but here are a few.

Casey wanted to show how COOL he was all dolled up in his PUMA outfit. We do not support "brand name" dressing but this was too cute to pass up!
Casey has also been enjoying eating real food... So much so that he fell asleep in his high chair one night! Don't worry, I stayed awake!
We took Casey to the doctor today because he cannot seem to get rid of his cold but he is fine. He weighed in at 13lbs, 13oz so he is growing well too (just around the 10th percentile).

Tomorrow, I have a birthday party for JP at the Kensington Fire Station. I am so excited.


And - even more exciting... mommy and I are going on a "girls trip" to Disney World!!! We will only be there for 48 hours but I cannot wait. Mary Aleese is living down there now so we will even get to spend a day with her! We leave February 4th and I promise to post LOTS of pictures (I am even having breakfast with Cinderella and some other princesses at the castle).


That is all for now! More soon.

No comments: