This is Amy writing... I just wanted to remember a special moment today... when Abbey whispered to me "I am so glad you are my mama." I love it when my sweetheart showers me with love. I also loved that I told her how Karen told me that Reagan wakes to an alarm clock and dresses herself in the morning and then comes downstairs. This morning, Abbey ran into our room right a few minutes after her clock turned yellow - dressed (in a stripe Tinkerbell shirt shirt, polka dot pants and matching Tinkerbell socks) and teeth brushed. Such a big girl!
I also love that she is saying things like "and such," "perhaps" and "by chance." Soooo cute!
We have Bobby's 5th birthday party tomorrow and Abbey could not be more excited! Casey spent yesterday vomiting all over me, his bed and the floor but seems better today. It is probably my fault since I have been sick for about a month now (violins playing in the background). Don't worry... I am TOUGH!
We hope everyone has a nice weekend. We are ready to enjoy this three day weekend with Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment