Background

Friday, January 7, 2011

Five Months Old

Casey turned five months old yesterday! I played hooky from school to help him celebrate the day. Here are a few pictures of Casey (and me) from the day.
Today, after school, we took him to the doctor for his 5 month check up. He weighed in at 13lbs, 6oz (just above the 5th percentile - for the record, I was only 13lbs at my 5 month checkup). He was 25 1/4 inches (just above the 25th percentile) and head circumference was 16 3/4 inches (just above the 25th percentile). He is doing great and the doctor was very impressed with the way he looks. She also said we could let him "cry it out" at bed time. So... mommy and daddy are trying this tonight. He cried for about 25 minutes tonight but is asleep now. I am actually giving them a harder time tonight than he is, if you can believe it. Fingers crossed that I might go to sleep soon!

Happy weekend.

No comments: