Background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bouncing and Teeth

First, it is the 4th day of the new year and Casey already has his 2nd tooth! Mommy is still pretty sure she feels at least one more coming in on the bottom but we will see. This one is bottom middle left (so right next to the other one). They are sharp!

Yesterday, mommy took Casey and I to a place called Bounce U. Liz, JP and Blair came too! It was so much fun. It is all inflatables and there was 2 hours of open bouncing. They fed us snack too! We had a blast.


This was a GIANT slide. Here is Liz helping JP and I get into our sliding bags.

It was a little scary at first but then we LOVED it and went down over and over and over again.
Sure is fun!
Here are Casey and Blair just hanging out.
Snack time... I really only liked the juice!
This was a spider-web thingy... Kinda scary but the nice woman who worked there helped us climb up (so we could go down another super big slide).
And this was a big obstacle course. Mommy and Liz would pretend to be the big bad wolf and chase us through it! So fun.
After the bouncing, we all went to lunch at Chicken Out and I ate all of my creamed spinach. I loved it. Casey did not eat anything (not even his bottle). Silly boy.

Speaking of Casey's eating... Last night, mommy let me help feed Casey too! He is still not quite getting the hang of it (pretty much everything ended up on his bib). We will keep trying!

He is still coughing a bunch and not eating much (12-16 ounces a day) but we are hoping he (and mommy) will start to feel better soon. He has his 5 month check up on Friday so we will post more then.

Enjoy the week.

No comments: