Just a few pictures from our trip to Annapolis today. It was great to see Mary Aleese. We played with her toys in the loft and then went for a ride from Eastport to downtown on a water taxi. I loved it. We walked around downtown.
I helped feed the ducks.
I then discovered the The Kunta Kinte — Alex Haley Memorial. I loved looking at the little kids.
We walked around some more and I discovered a ice cream and candy store. I stood and the door and just breathed it all in! They nice lady there invited me in for a sample of fudge. Yummy!
We walked around a little more and then headed back to the taxi. Here I am with Mary Aleese on the way home.
Mommy and daddy and Mary Aleese enjoyed a nice lunch while I played. Here I am changing Mr. Tumnus and Mr. Beaver's diapers. They were really stinky!!!
After lunch we headed home. I was asleep before we even hit Route 50.
My love, JP returns this afternoon! I made him a sign and cannot wait to see him.
No comments:
Post a Comment