Background

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe...

Well, really it is a walk-in closet (in "Reagan's" room) but it is my new wardrobe where I go to see Mr. Tumnus and Mr. Beavis (I have a hard time remembering that it is Mr. Beaver). We hide from the White Witch and sometimes get a peak at Aslan. Daddy and I were playing before school on Thursday and just started this game. It is now my favorite thing to do. I love pretending and mommy and daddy are amazed by my very vivid imagination.

Last Tuesday was my "show" at the Little Gym. Daddy surprised us by sneaking away from school so he could be there for me! It was so great to have both mommy and daddy there and it allowed them to get some good pictures of me. Mommy and daddy are amazed at my motor skill development just from the few months of class. I get compliments all the time from my teacher and the other parents about my ability to hang from the bar. Mommy took some video before class that she will post soon.

Here are a few pictures of me during the show.

Hanging from the "monkey bars."
Doing a forward roll.
My favorite part of Little Gym, the Air Track!
Here I am running FAST on the Air Track.
And here I am giving Miss Kelsey (my teacher) a high-five as I continue my laps.
I love the uneven bars too (even though I call all the bars "monkey bars").
I am not scared of heights at all!
Parallel bars are fun too!
And there are tunnels to hide in as well!
I LOVE getting bubbles on my belly!
I even received a ribbon at the end of class.
And here are a few of my friends.
After school on Thursday, I hid from daddy in my pack-n-play with my friends. Daddy almost could not find me!
Mommy tried to do my hair before school on Friday. Daddy thought I looked cute and snapped a few pictures.
And here I am spending time with my BEST friend Pooper!
The weekend was great. I spent Friday night at Papa and Grandma's house. I had a lot of fun and spent Saturday with them, Jenny and Sheila. When daddy brought me home, I had a great dinner and them left it all over the kitchen floor for them to clean up (if you know what I mean). While cleaning myself off, Uncle Mike and Aunt Mindy came over! I had so much fun hanging out with them before bedtime.

It was a gorgeous day here today... sunny and a little warm but no humidity at all! We went to a few new parks in the area. One in Virginia this morning that was a little disappointing (especially the scary carousel). We went to Wheaton Regional Park this afternoon, though, and it was great. I got to ride on the merry-go-round and then on the choo-choo. This train even goes into a tunnel and I screamed! It was great.

This is the last week of school for both mommy and daddy. Wish them both luck! I cannot wait for all the adventures we have planned for the summer.

More soon!

Love, Abs

No comments: