Background

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fun Fun Fun!

Mommy actually took a class at summer school at Notre Dame once called "Fun Fun Fun" - it was not nearly as much fun as it sounded...

Well, it has been a crazy time since I last wrote. I had a wonderful long weekend at Papa and Grandma's house. Papa sent mommy some pictures of the weekend and from the park we went too. You will notice in these pictures, it is not your typical park. Papa reported to mommy and daddy that the first few minutes there, I just ran around and squealed with excitement! I had a great time and made lots of friends (and did not want to leave, as you will soon see)!
I was not afraid to get wet at all! I just stuck my face right in the water.
Here I am right after getting a time out for not listening to Papa tell me it was time to go home!
They let me play with my trains in the buff!
And here I am right after a shower!
And all ready for bed!!!
Mommy and daddy came over on Sunday to pick me up and to celebrate Fathers Day. We spent the day there, daddy smoked some pork. They said dinner was delicious. I was not much into eating. It was a great weekend and the weather was perfect.
I played on my wheels.
I was also very tired (you can see a little in this picture).
And mommy helped me record a message for all the dads out there!

Monday was a fun day with mommy and daddy (although I continued to be exhausted). First, we went to visit my great aunt, Sister Ann. She is a nun!!! I love nuns! And, she was staying at St. Angela Hall for a few days where there are LOTS of nuns! When I walked in there and met my first nun, though, I told mommy that she was NOT a nun (she did not look like the nuns I was used to seeing... she had no special clothes on). It was great to see Ann and walk around the house where they all lived! I took a very late nap and then we went to Pops and Gams to celebrate Fathers Day with them and Bobby, Jen and Kevin. We had a great time and I, once again, did not want to leave. And I fought mommy to go to bed (until about 10:00). Meanwhile, daddy had gone to pick up Grandma Kate at the airport!

Grandma Kate has now been here for 3 days. We have been having so much fun. Mostly, she and I just play in my play room and in "Reagan's" room. We did go to the Cathedral yesterday. On Tuesday, grandma came with us to Little Gym and later we went to "Cabin Johns" to ride the choo-choo. Napping and sleeping have continued to plague me (and mommy and daddy). I had another episode of "crying it out" (mommy will now just call it "puking it out" - it was my best/worst one yet). Today we ran up to the mall to get mommy some new shoes. Grandma, daddy and I just played in the play area. I made a new friend, Luna!
We just ran all over the place!
And climbed all over the place!
These are the only pictures we have so far since Grandma Kate's arrival but she took some so we will try to get those posted soon!

Time for me to nap (and I am giving daddy a hard time so mommy better stop typing and see if she can help out at all)!

More soon.

Love, Abs

No comments: