Background

Friday, June 12, 2009

Last Week of School

Well, we made it. We finished our last week of school. It was a busy and interesting week but we made it through!

I went to school with daddy on Monday and had a wonderful day! Tuesday was my last day of Little Gym for this semester (don't worry, I get to go this summer too). I had a great time with mommy. After a quick trip to Target, I was home and in bed. I wanted to make sure I was up for the plumber (to repair a leaky toilet that cost us my college tuition in the water bill) and also "Sears" - this is what I call the guy who comes to fix our freezer (he is a regular at our house). And I was up... They both came at the same time and between them and mommy trying to keep Pooper in line, I heard something and was up EARLY from my nap! After that, we headed to the hardware store to by ANT BAIT. We have been overrun by ants. We cannot explain the numbers that we saw once we laid the traps out. It was sick (we have a picture).
That night, we all went out to dinner with Aunt Jen, Uncle Kevin, Bobby, Pops and Gams to celebrate Jen's birthday. Fortunately, we went to a place at a Marriott and had a private room. My lack of sleep and excitement to see Bobby resulted in lots of running and yelling! I had a great time and should have worn myself out (SHOULD means I did not sleep well or late but it was still a great night). Here are a few pictures:

Here we are at the table!
Here I am in some of Reagan's clothes!!!
Playing around!
Here is Jen's cake!
Bobby and I liked to "hide" under the tables!
And run around!
We had a great hug goodbye!
And even posed for pictures together!
Joice was very sick on Wednesday so daddy brought me home early. He also stayed home with me Thursday so mommy could work. We had such a great time together. Here are some of my puzzles that we worked on!
Mommy was home when I woke up from my nap yesterday and I explained to her that it was Halloween and I wanted to wear my Halloween dress. So here I am... We even went to Barnes & Noble this way!
I continue to make strides on the potty. The other morning I went and then insisted that mommy take a picture... We will spare you the close up shots!!!
Today was the last day of school. We thought it was fitting to put me in the same dress that I wore on the first day of school (still fits but it was big then and is small now so I did grow!!!).
We are looking forward to a relaxing weekend and fun summer!

YEAH SUMMER!!!!

No comments: