On Friday morning, we went to Barnes & Noble. I showed Gramma the Thomas train tracks and trains that I love to play with and the stage where I love to read books. I played with the other kids and ran around. She also bought me a magnetic princess book. After my nap, we went to Toys R Us and I showed here where all of my dolly house stuff is! She bought me the office to go with my house and some more food for my kitchen and restaurant. I insisted we go straight home from there where we created some wonderful feasts. After lots of playing, I was ready for bed. I was able to get in bed with Gramma. She read me lots of books before bed. We were not very good with the camera but mommy did catch some cute pics of us in bed (it was DEFINITELY a Kodak moment).
I did get to go to Pennsylvania to see Baby Ryanne. She was baptized in Aunt Jenn's hometown. Mommy, daddy and Aunt Katie were her godparents. While they were standing up with Ryanne, I sat with Mike and Mindy and I was soooo good! I loved being at the church in Manheim. I made friends with everyone there, including the priest. We went back to Papa and Nana Clair's house for a party afterwards. It was a great trip. I had a bit of a meltdown on the way home but, all in all, I was an angel. Of course, mommy brought her camera but failed to take any pictures. Nevertheless, it was a wonderful day and we were honored to be a part of it! You can check out Ryanne's page at some point to see how beautiful she looked in her baptismal gown (and her pretty strawberry dress).
Today, daddy brought me over to visit Papa and Grandma. It was Papa's birthday yesterday and Grandma's birthday today. Happy Birthday! It was great to see them. It is also Aunt Karen and Uncle Corey's 6th wedding anniversary! Happy Anniversary!!! I cannot wait to see you!!!
Tomorrow we are heading to Annapolis to see Aunt Mary Aleese. Tuesday, daddy and I are going to Little Gym while mommy gets her teeth cleaned (she does not seem all that excited about it). We are trying to keep busy to pass the next few days. We are so excited for the trip.
On another note, we are asking for some prayers, please. Mommy has a friend who is sick. Please keep her in your prayers!
We probably won't post again until we return from South Dakota! I know mommy is starting to get nervous for the actual travel part but I know it is going to be fine!
Stay safe and well.
Love, Abbey
No comments:
Post a Comment