We are having a wonderful time in South Dakota. Mommy was not planning on blogging while here but she just wanted to put up a quick post to say hi to everyone. Reagan did update her blog last night so you can always check in with that one.
Our flight was great. I did wonderfully. We have had so much fun since we arrived... lots of swinging and playing in the playhouse, a fishing trip, a boat ride (mommy went on an inner tube), a trip to the pool (I LOVED it). Today, Karen has a doctor appointment so she took all 3 of us to Reagan and Harrison's daycare. Mommy stayed home (I guess they thought that would be easier). When we arrived, I climbed out of my seat, looked around and then started to climb back in my seat and said that I did not want to go. Karen talked me into getting out the car. Once we were there, I saw a bunch of kids playing with play-doh and wanted to join. It was a piece of cake from there. I did not cry at all (keep your fingers crossed that it stays that way).
Here are a few pictures to tide you over for the next week or so!
Here is mommy on the tube... her first time and she did great!
Here I am sleeping on my aunt Karen while mommy was having fun on the inner tube!
More when we get back home!
Love, Abs
No comments:
Post a Comment