Background

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Quick Update and a Few Pictures!

What a long week... Mommy and daddy both had rough weeks. Poor Joic was sick this week so that meant no school for me on Monday or Tuesday. Mommy and daddy took turns staying home with me! Daddy had a LOT of work to do and the year is coming to a close so it is crunch time. Mommy had a REALLY rough week at work... we cannot write about it, really, but I will just say that I heard daddy telling her he does not want her at this job anymore... it has gotten a little dangerous. The good news, though, is that things should be better next week, so keep your fingers crossed!

I had a great week. Monday, mommy and I had a make up class at Little Gym. Tuesday, daddy took me to my regular class at Little Gym. Wednesday and Thursday, I was able to go to school (although we are not sure that Joic was feeling super great but I still had fun). And then I was able to do ANOTHER make up class on Friday at Little Gym. I am getting so good at the monkey bars, you would not believe it. I get compliments every time I am there. I hang for a long time and can even bring my toes all the way up. Mommy even had me hanging (for a tenth of a second) from my knees upside down on Friday!

The weekend has also been wonderful so far! The weather has been iffy but good for the most part. Mommy bought me a water table that we have set up on the front porch. I could spend HOURS out there. And mommy and daddy bought me a bath-time baby so she swims in my water table! I tried to do that too but they won't let me climb in! I do manage to get a lot of the water on me so I spend much of the time out there in my bathing suit! Today, I wore 2 suits! Mommy took a few pictures of me when I came inside in the beautiful suit that my Aunt Charlene bought me when I was just a baby! I did not want to take it off so I just played with my new bike while running around in my suit!
Here are also a few older pictures of me having a meeting with Mr. Pooper-head. I sure do love him a lot!
I continue to talk A LOT (sometimes more than mommy and daddy would probably like). I am doing great... I am eating pretty well and sleeping decently (although I was up at 5:45 on Thursday and Friday and 5:30 this morning!!!). I continue to call JP my boyfriend and talk constantly about how excited I am to see Reagan and Harrison SOON! I had a great visit from my cousin Bobby, Aunt Jen and Uncle Kevin and Papa today (I should say sorry to Bobby for pouring a cup of water from the water table on him... twice!). And Pops and Gams stopped by yesterday after there were at the nearby shopping center for a quick hello!

We hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to say a special "get well" to my cousin Reagan (and her poor parents). Reagan had a big spill the other night and needed stitches on her forehead. If you have not seen the poor girl, you should check out her blog!

More soon!

Love, Abs

No comments: