Background

Friday, May 1, 2009

Getting Ready...

This is a BIG weekend. Mommy and daddy had a rough week so there is not much time to write but wanted to get a quick post in before the weekend really kicked into high gear.

I had a long day today and did not get a nap... I bought a lollipop at the store today and we we got home (at dinnertime) I was crying to eat it. Mommy and daddy told me I had to eat dinner first! I was so tired that I was falling asleep while chewing hot dogs and grapes so they decided dinner was probably not the best idea. Mommy hoped that taking me up to get ready for bed would wake me up. I drank a shake while half asleep, got dressed for bed and fell asleep... at five o'clock. Mommy and daddy are worried about what that means for tonight or tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed that I am not awake at 4!

I have a small birthday party planned for tomorrow with just local family. Mommy is a little stressed because they have not had much time this week to get ready but we are hoping for a lot of time in the morning to do the shopping, cleaning and, most importantly, baking of the cupcakes that I have been asking for!

Sunday is the Race for Hope. We are very excited and keeping our fingers crossed for good weather. We are very excited to have Uncle Barry, Aunt Jenn and my favorite baby Ryanne joining us for the event!

I did get some early birthday presents this week and LOVED opening them. Mommy was able to get a few pictures. Sorry Nona, the camera was not there when I opened your gift but that does not take away from how much I loved the books and purple princess towel (that I used today for my bath). Here are a few pictures of me opening presents from my "desert Grandmas" and Reagan and Harrison.
I am so excited for tomorrow and hopefully mommy and daddy will do a better job taking pictures than they did at last year's party!

And by the way... Happy Birthday Uncle Barry and Happy Anniversary Aunt Mindy and Uncle Mike!

More soon!

Love, Abs

No comments: