Background

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fun Day!

We had a great day and took some good pictures so we thought we would post a few.

This morning, we headed to the National Cathedral. I still love churches! We walked around the Bishop's Garden and then all over the inside of the chapel.

Here I am walking around the garden. My purple dress matched the flowers beautifully (thanks desert grammas!).
Here I am hugging little Jesus in the children's chapel.
I have gotten very good at bowing at the altar.
And I loved sitting in the little chairs!
Here I am with daddy looking at some of the carvings of Jesus.
And running around at the top of the Cathedral!
What a view!
Here I am waiting for daddy!
After my nap, we headed to Glen Echo to FINALLY ride the merry-go-round. The traffic when we got close was terrible and mommy and daddy realized it was the folk festival! There was no place to park so mommy dropped daddy and I off (there was no way I was not riding the merry-go-round there again). I had a great time. On the way home, I posed for a few pictures for daddy with my sunglasses!
This is my "surprised" look!
This is my "dinosaur - roar" look!
This is my "silly" look!
I know, I am gorgeous!

We are planning on going to Papa's boat tomorrow and I cannot wait (not to mention an early morning trip through the car wash and then to Target with mommy!!!). We will try to take more pictures and post them soon!

No comments: