Well, we are having a REAL snow day today! Not sure exactly how much snow we have but it is a lot. School is closed and we are home for the day. I went outside with mommy while daddy was shoveling the snow. I managed to stay out for about 2 minutes when the winds started picking up and I ran right back inside.
Mommy managed to snap a few pictures so she wanted to post them for you all.
Otherwise, not much to report. Mommy did want to write something so that we can remember it when I am older (so they can make me feel bad)... It has probably been about a month now since I slept through the night and about 5 straight days of me waking up at 5:30 (even when I stay up later in the night). Poor mommy and daddy are tired and feeling like they have a newborn again! We know this will pass but are just hoping it passes soon!
Daddy had a great trip to Phili to see his college buddies and watch the Villanova v. Georgetown game! Mommy and I drove down to Richmond for the day on Saturday to see Aunt Julie and then Aunt Jenny. I had so much fun playing with Aunt Julie's doggy and piano and then Aunt Jenny's two kids! I did not want to leave! And mommy DID remember the camera but never took any pictures!
Mommy leaves for Puerto Rico on Thursday. She is PRAYING that I start sleeping later by that point or daddy is going to need a vacation when mommy gets back!
More soon! We hope everyone here is enjoying the beautiful snow! It is supposed to be 60 by Saturday!
1 comment:
Abbey-Cadabbey, you are soooo cute!
Snow is cold---brrrrr! Your Prairie Grammas are moving to a hot place in a few weeks ;) Helen and Mit-sy too.
xoxox
Post a Comment