Background

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day

Papa sent mommy this picture of me from the weekend. He took me to Alexandria for a St. Patty's day parade. I had so much fun, and as you can see, I was worn out!
Mommy had to go to work again today. Daddy took me to school and I was so excited. They had a St. Patrick's Day celebration in the gym with the kids. Daddy took a great picture of me all dressed up but mommy is not sure how to download it from her phone... If we can figure it out, we will post it!

If I was good at school today (I have been having hitting issues again), mommy and/or daddy might take me to the park later. We are still waiting for the sun to come out though and the temperature to warm a bit! Keep your fingers crossed that I was good and it gets a little nicer!

1 comment:

The Weatherford Family said...

Thanks Amy. I can't wait to see you guys!!! Have a safe trip!