Background

Sunday, March 29, 2009

GO CATS!!!

My favorite things this week to say are: "Go Cats," Villanova, Sasperated (aka - exasperated), and "Pooper's just a little guy."

We have had a busy week of work, school, play and - of course - basketball! Notre Dame made it to the Final 4 of the NIT and, more importantly, Villanova won last night to get into the Final 4 for the NCAA tournament! It was pretty amazing that I did not wake up last night from all of daddy's screaming and jumping around!

We don't have many pictures to post but there are a few! I was able to go to Little Gym twice this week (we have a few make up classes to do). That was lots of fun. Mommy even brought her camera to take pictures but between my climbing on everything, swinging from the "monkey bars" and walking the balance beam, she never managed to get her camera out!

It has been pretty cold here still (not South Dakota cold, fortunately). Mommy took out my hat and gloves and I was practicing putting them on!
Friday, after Little Gym, mommy and I drew a sign for daddy to hang on the door when he came home from school! Not sure if you can see it in the picture but my favorite part is the Hello Kitty sticker in the 'C' of the word 'Cats.'
Daddy had a half day on Friday and after a quick trip to the doctor (just for a checkup, he is fine), we all headed to the park! It was a little chilly but finally not freezing or raining! I had fun on the swings and climbing and sliding!
Saturday was another cold and rainy day. We did manage to get to the SoccerPlex in Germantown to see one of daddy's students, Noah, playing in a soccer tournament! Mommy wanted pictures then too (I looked so cute in this pink blazer that Reagan sent me) but she did not have her camera!

Today, daddy is giving mommy a break and he brought me over to see Papa and Grandma! It is finally warm so I am sure I will get lots of outside play time in!

Mommy and I leave on Thursday for St. Louis! We are so excited to see Karrie and some of our family that lives out there! Mommy promises to take pictures. It looks like it is going to rain a lot but we are hoping to at least get some time at the zoo. I loved it last year, I am going to love it even more this year!!!

Hope everyone has a nice week and I hope it warms up for my poor cousins in "Dakota."

No comments: