First, we are not going to apologize for not blogging in almost two weeks (again) because this seems to have become the trend and not the exception so we should all just try to get used to it!
We will do our best to summarize the last two weeks but it has been long and full of adventures!
I celebrated my second Valentine's day. JP (my boyfriend) even made me cupcakes (his mommy helped). Mommy let me eat one before I went to stay at Papa and Grandma's house for the night (that was so nice of her, right???).
On Monday, Baby Ryanne and Uncle Barry came over for a play date. Uncle Mike and Aunt Mindy came too but we did not take any pictures of them! You can see just how much I love Baby Ryanne! Unfortunately, we had some other sad news this week. JP's grandma (and my Aunt Liz's mom) passed away after a battle with cancer. I was sad for JP but know that she is in heaven with Aunt Mary, Grandma Doris, Papa Frank, Cassie and all the other people that have gone ahead of us. There was a reception to celebrate her life and we went over to help with JP. While not the happiest of occasions, mommy was able to get a few cute pictures of me all dressed up.

The rest of the weekend was mostly uneventful. I did get a quick visit at both my Pops' and Papa's houses. Monday was not a good day for me and mommy had to leave work and pick me up from school. We went to see Dr. Sexter. Mommy knew I did not feel well because I said that I did not want to go and I never say that anymore. I am fine but having some tummy issues. We are working on them... no more real milk for me for the time being and I am drinking some fruity-concoction that mommy is making me (something called magnesium citrate that she is mixing with some of daddy's apply cider). It seemed to work a little last night but I am back where I started today so we will try it again after my nap!
That is all for now. Daddy is heading to Phili this weekend with his Villanova buddies to watch basketball (against Georgetown). Mommy and I are going to take a drive to Richmond to visit with Aunt Julie and then Aunt Jenny and her 2 kids! I am very excited. The next week, mommy is leaving daddy and I for 4 days while she meets up with her old college roomies in Puerto Rico! Lucky mommy!
More probably in 2 weeks!!!
Love, Abbey
No comments:
Post a Comment