Background

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Week in Pictures and BIG News!

So, first, the big news! My Aunt Karrie (and godmommy) got engaged yesterday to her boyfriend, Mike! I guess he is Uncle Mike now!!! Mommy is so happy for her best friend! I am so happy too and keep saying "Kawie getting mawied." We are going out in 2 weeks and cannot wait to see her (and the ring - have I mentioned how much I LOVE jewelry!).

Here are a few pictures that mommy and daddy took this week! It has been a great weekend for all of us. I had a great night with grandma and papa. Mommy and daddy were able to catch up with friends. Today was gorgeous and we were able to spend a lot of time outside in the backyard and at the "play-ga-round." I was not that interested in going to bed tonight but I finally did it!

We are back to the grind tomorrow. I am going to school with daddy. He has testing this week so it might be a little stressful. Mommy's school has its second week of testing and if it is anything like last week, she will have her work cut out for her! Mommy and I are going to Little Gym on Tuesday (she hopes).

Enjoy the pictures!

Here I am putting stickers all over daddy! That was fun!
Daddy caught me on film trying to put my coat on by myself... I almost have it, just need to figure out the right way to put it on!
On Friday, I had mommy put my hair up and then played the instruments that Laura and Nadir gave me! Mommy was trying to catch me on tape singing "caracha" (aka "La Cucaracha") but she was too slow! Finally I put all of my instruments in Pooper's bed, ate grapes and watched a little Mary Poppins.
And finally, here are daddy and I walking outside today to go on the swing!!!
That is all for now! We hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Fosko Family said...

Is she too young for a few play pieces of jewelry?