I leave tomorrow for St. Louis, right? Well, my body decided to play a not-so-nice April Fool's Day joke on me... I have had a great week. I had two very good days at school. I played outside with mommy and daddy yesterday after school. We went "wee" and down the slide and made bubbles. I was not too interested in dinner but I ate well at school so it was not that big of a deal. I went to bed without much of a fuss (ding ding ding) and then woke up a few times. The second time I woke up, mommy and daddy noticed how hot I was. I had a fever. They brought me into their bed. We watched a little Mary Poppins and I slept with them for a bit. I was back and forth between their bed and my bed for the night. I still had a fever this morning so I was not able to go to school. I REALLY feel fine and was very sad about missing church with daddy (he always takes me to church with him on Wednesdays). Daddy stayed home with me in the morning so mommy could run to school. Once she got back, he went to work too.
I still have a fever but no other real symptoms (except the crying for no reason and being very sleepy). I fell asleep in mommy's arms a few hours ago and have been in and out ever since. We are PRAYING that this does not develop into anything worse and that the fever breaks so mommy and I can still go away tomorrow.
Mommy will try to post pictures later! I just woke up and am singing Dora songs so I have to go!
Keep your fingers crossed that I am better soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment