Background

Friday, December 5, 2008

"Where Hair Go?"

This is the question I keep asking as I put my hands up in an inquisitive manner. "Where hair go?" Mommy and Aunt Karrie took me to get my first hair cut yesterday and now I want to know where my hair went. Some of it is in an envelope in my baby book. Mommy forgot the camera, of course! They did take a few pictures of me when I got home. I was very good (once I sat on mommy's lap). They even gave me a pretty bow to wear home!

Aunt Karrie arrived on Wednesday and we have been having a blast. I went with mommy to get her at the airport. The entire drive I kept clapping and saying "Yeah Karrie." I love her so much and will really miss her when she goes.

Thursday we just played all day, went to get my hair cut and played some more! Today I went to school while Karrie and mommy went downtown to look at the National Christmas tree. They came to pick me up and I was so happy to see both of them!

Karrie has to go home tomorrow. I know I will be sad but, fortunately, daddy and Papa are taking me to the Hoya game again so I will be able to keep my mind off of it for a while! I am sure we will have more pictures from the game but here are some from my haircut, playing with Karrie and our pretty tree (which is still ornament free BUT mommy put some ribbon on it and we think it looks pretty).

More soon!

Love, Abbey

No comments: