A lot has gone on in the last few days! I really had a great visit with Aunt Karrie and was sad to see her go! She and mommy went to see the National Tree on Friday. They took a picture of it and the White House (from as close as they could get).
Daddy cooked dinner again for mommy on Saturday and they FINALLY put ornaments on the tree! I was so excited to see them on Sunday. Daddy is working hard on teaching me about NOT touching the tree... I am trying my best but it is VERY fascinating and I just want to touch everything that I can get my hands on! Here are some pictures of the tree and decorations!
We have a lot going on the next few weeks but are looking forward to having daddy off for 2 weeks and Aunt Karen, Uncle Corey and Reagan and Harrison home for a week after Christmas!
Reagan and Harrison's doggy, Sydney, was hit by a car 2 days ago but we think she is going to be just fine. She has a broken pelvis and will require lots of kennel-rest. Prayers would still be wonderful but we were happy to hear from Karen today that she was bringing her home from the vet.
We will post more later this week or over the weekend. Lots of love.
Reagan and Harrison's doggy, Sydney, was hit by a car 2 days ago but we think she is going to be just fine. She has a broken pelvis and will require lots of kennel-rest. Prayers would still be wonderful but we were happy to hear from Karen today that she was bringing her home from the vet.
We will post more later this week or over the weekend. Lots of love.
Abs
1 comment:
I love your decorations and your tree. I am so envious. We have not been able to put up our tree yet. All 3 of us have been really busy lately. Hopefully we will be able to put up our tree and decorate it on Sunday. It is hard since we are out of town 3 weekends in a row and during the week it is pretty busy too. Kudos for you.
Post a Comment