Background

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

We had another very fun week! On Friday, mommy and I went to preview a Gymboree class where Aunt Jen works. I had so much fun that I cried when mommy made me leave! I was okay though once she told me we were going to visit Aunt Pat! Pat and mommy used to work together and we had not seen her in a while so we went to her office for a quick hello! We also saw a few other people mommy used to work with and I had a lot of fun with them!

Today was another big day for me! All this practice with Santa, playing with Santa and visiting Santa, we were finally going to test out my tolerance of Santa! Mercy had Breakfast with Santa today! I had so much fun seeing all of daddy's kids and running around playing. We were standing in line and I was saying "Santa, Santa." As soon as mommy and I got to Santa, things quickly went down hill. I was very scared of him and very sad. Mommy could not even hold me and sit next to Santa! Finally, after daddy snapped a quick photo of my ordeal, he came up and I felt better (but not A LOT better). Mommy, daddy, Santa and I managed to get in a picture together. Daddy will pick up the photo tomorrow and we will try to scan it in for everyone to see. Here are a few photos we did take today with our camera.
Here I am with Santa!
Here is a close up with Santa! As you can see, I was NOT happy!
After our visit to Mercy, daddy took me over to "Papa's House" to play with Grandma, Sheila and Jenny while he and Papa went to watch Georgetown play (and beat) Memphis! It was a big game so they decided to leave me behind this week! I certainly had more fun with Grandma, Sheila and Jenny anyway! Jenny is leaving for a month to go home for the holidays... I am going to miss her so much but I gave her a picture of me to take with her!

Daddy is cooking mommy another feast tonight. I am going to be a good daughter and go to bed early for them! Mommy said we might even go look at real Christmas trees tomorrow (not to buy because we already have one) with our friends!

We will post more soon! The holidays are getting closer, hopefully everyone is getting ready for Santa! I cannot wait (as long as he does not get too close to me).

No comments: