On a lighter note, I had a great weekend! Saturday I went to Papa and Grandma's house for the night! We played and they let me stay up late. I fell asleep in their bed while watching the Wizard of Oz and I stayed there all night. I am not sure Papa and Grandma slept well because I kick, spin and move a lot but I had fun!
Daddy and mommy picked me up Sunday and we drove to Annapolis to my Aunt Mary Aleese's party. It was great to see all of my extended family. Mommy was not too good at taking pictures but she got a few of me in my cute outfit (and one of me playing with Pops and Gams). Cousin Bobby posted a few pictures on his blog if you want to check them out.
Daddy and I let mommy sleep in today. We played on the couch a lot and my hair was CRAZY. Daddy took a few pictures of me playing! He dressed me in my favorite new Rudolph shirt (you have seen it in the blog before). I LOVE that Rudolph's nose blinks!
I am napping now and we were going to visit Pops' office after but they had to close down because of the water main break. Daddy is visiting with Uncle Noah for a few hours so depending on how adventurous Mommy is feeling, we might try to go to Target for a few last minute items!
Mommy and daddy are going on a date tonight with Aunt Mindy and Uncle Mike (assuming the restaurant has water). Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I am all ready to put out carrots and cookies (but not the ones mommy and I made yesterday because daddy ate them all)! It is going to be a fun and exhausting few days and then the Browns come to stay with us for SEVEN days!!!
More soon! Stay warm!
PS: While posting this, the doorbell rang... Mommy opened the door to a dozen little girls in the freezing cold and was serenaded with Christmas carols! It is the little things that make you appreciate the holidays... Mommy misses those days when we used to carol our neighbors!
No comments:
Post a Comment