Background

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Picture with Santa

Daddy picked up the family photo with Santa so we wanted to share it with everyone! You can see that daddy calmed me down (I still don't look HAPPY but I am not bawling).

The week has been good for the most part. Mommy worked on Monday. She was going to have lunch with a good friend on Tuesday (a lunch that has been rescheduled 4 times). Just before she left to meet Aunt Kym, daddy called to tell her that I was throwing up and needed to go home! I was fine, really. I was happy and just wanted to be home (already playing hooky... not a good sign). Mommy canceled lunch and brought me home. I napped for a bit and then we played. I was all better by the time daddy came home from school.

Mommy went to work again today and I had a BIG surprise at school! Papa came to pick me up after lunch. He brought me back to play with him, grandma and Aunt Sheila. They are keeping me for the night and we will play again tomorrow while mommy is at work. I am a VERY lucky girl to keep spending so much time with them. Papa bought me a lollipop today too! I am having a blast. We will post pictures soon!

Until then, enjoy this picture of the family with Santa!

No comments: