Background

Friday, January 4, 2008

8 Month Check Up

Just a quick update... I had my 8 month check up today. Dr. Sexter (and everyone) told me how advanced I was. I already knew this but it is still nice to hear! My measurements, in case you are keeping track: HEIGHT - 27.25 inches (55th percentile); WEIGHT - 15 lbs, 12 oz (30th percentile); HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE - 43.8 cm (55th percentile). Still long and slender with a big brain.

I had a nice short week at school... Just Thursday and Friday. I did not nap today but mommy took a few pictures. You will see my heavy eyes in some of these pictures. Mommy also has a link to my new album (the 9th month). It will be with the others soon.




We promise more pictures soon. I hope you are all doing well!

GO SKINS!!!

Lots of love,

Abbey

No comments: