Background

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sorry...

Mommy has been VERY bad about blogging. We cannot believe it has been over a week. Things have been busy here. We have been adjusting to life without Cassie. As you can see, Pooper is a little lonely. He is snuggled up in my school bag (maybe I can sneak him in when no one is looking and bring him to school with me).

Mommy finished her course of antibiotics and woke up yesterday with another sore throat. She will go back to the doctor tomorrow... She has not been very happy lately! The great news (and why mommy really wants to get better fast) is that it is cousin Bobby's 2nd birthday and we are having a party at Gymboree on Saturday. I have never been there before and am VERY excited. AND on top of that, cousins Reagan and Harrison (and Aunt Karen and uncle Corey) are coming in for the weekend. It is going to be a great weekend and mommy promises to take pictures.

In the meantime, here are a few pictures from the last few days. Grandma and Grandpa took care of me on Saturday night and were nice enough to send some of their pictures.

While I was away, mommy put together my new toy box... It is fun!
Oh, and I am really enjoying apples these days!


That is all for now! We promise to have an update this weekend.

Lots of love, Abbey

No comments: