Daddy is cooking dinner tonight for mommy. I am asleep now but got to stay up an extra hour and a half (I postponed by nap until late so I was not tired at bed time). I had a great day playing. One of my favorite new games is to take all of the toys out of the basket. That is fun. Mommy and daddy got me a toy chest. It should be arriving soon. That will be really fun to play with. I also enjoyed my walker for the first time in a while. Here are a few pictures.
Today started off a little sad though and we wanted to pass along the news... Mommy, daddy and I took Cassie to heaven today. She has been deteriorating rapidly and the progression from Friday to Sunday was painful. She was not eating or drinking and could not even really walk toward the end. It was a sad day but she was in so much pain. We know she is in a better place and probably hanging out with Haley in heaven right now. We are going to be getting her ashes and taking them to the beach one time this summer. She loved it there... Here are a few pictures of her today. We will all miss her. She was loved by many.
Sorry to be such a downer on New Years. I hope everyone has a safe and fun night. Prairie Grandmas: STAY INSIDE! We don't want you to freeze out there.
Love to you all.
Abs
No comments:
Post a Comment