Background

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fun Times and Big News!

Well, the remainder of my long weekend was just as much fun as the beginning. I spent Sunday at Pops' house with all of my cousins. We played with all of the toys. Mommy took a few pictures. We think they really capture the chaos.


Monday I spent a large part of the day with Grandma and Grandpa Palumbo. That was so much fun. After they brought me home, mommy and daddy fed me and we headed out again. Another dinner with the entire family! This time we went to another Marriott and they gave us a private room. That was fun. We were all able to crawl and play all over. I was not as quiet as I was the first dinner (when I did not even need to be taken out of my car seat). So, I played on the floor and was passed around A LITTLE (that separation anxiety thing is really in full force so I don't like to be far from mommy or daddy). I even sat in my first high chair. Dinner was fun.


Mommy took Tuesday off of work so we could hang out and spend the last day with Karen and Corey and the cousins. We went over there for lunch and a few more hours of play.
After that, mommy and I drove them all to the airport. That was one full minivan. My cousin Reagan started crying when we got to the airport and she had to leave... that lead to a few more tears from mommy and Aunt Karen but it is okay. We are planning a trip to the Prairie this summer (to visit them and the Prairie Grandmas). Which leads me to the BIG news... We have not shared this news with many people yet but...

Mommy quit her job! She is going to work until the end of February but then she is going to stay home with me! We are so excited... Mommy is a little nervous but I think it is going to work out nicely. I am so happy. We REALLY cannot wait for the summer when BOTH mommy and daddy are off.

Well, there are lots more pictures on the link to 9 month photos... Enjoy.

Love, Abbey

No comments: