Background

Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Cousin, Bobby

Today was my cousin Bobby's 2nd birthday party. The party was at my Aunt Jennifer's work... Gymboree. I have never been there before and mommy and daddy were not sure what to expect from me. Well, I LOVED IT!!! I was not sure what to expect at first and did not do much but once I started feeling more comfortable, I was all over the place. I loved crawling around and playing with all of my cousins. My cousin Harrison really enjoyed charging at me and knocking me with his head. Daddy had a GREAT picture of him head butting me but it has disappeared from the camera (weird). There are a LOT of pictures from the day but you will have to go to the 9 month link to see them all. Here are a few. It was great. After the party, we came home and I took a short nap. My cousins, Reagan and Harrison came over to play before we all (Pops, Gams, Aunt Jen, Uncle Kevin, Cousin Bobby, Aunt Karen, Uncle Corey, and Cousins Reagan and Harrison) all went out to dinner. I was great there too (it helped having Reagan there to play Peek-a-Boo and other fun and distracting games). Tomorrow, we will go over to Pops' house to play with the cousins again. I promise more pictures. Enjoy these and click on the link below to see all of them. What a fun day. Mommy and I cannot wait to take classes at Gymboree soon! (by the way, you should be able to click on pictures if you want to see them BIGGER!)










Lots of love,
Abbey

No comments: