I had a great visit with Grandma and Grandpa. One of my favorite things about my visits with them is going to the park. I REALLY like to swing. They even put me in my first pair of tights... I looked VERY cute in tights.
This week was a busy week for mommy and daddy. Daddy had parent-teacher conferences on Monday. Mommy had a lot of work, settlements and teaching. BUT, it was still a good week.
In the last 2 weeks, I also learned how to sit up on my own! I really like playing now in the sitting position. It is so much fun. My Aunt Karen and cousin Reagan sent me one of Reagan's toys to play with... It is a kitchen. It is so much fun. I took pictures of me playing with it.
My Grandma Kate came to visit. She arrived yesterday. I remembered her instantly and we have been having so much fun. Today, we went to see a play at daddy's school. We saw High School Musical and I LOVED it. Grandma had to walk around with me a little but only because I was trying to sing and act with the kids. Mommy is more convinced than ever that I should be in commercials. I did not cry once and I laughed and danced. I wanted to go again tonight but they said no.
After the play, mommy and daddy ran errands and I got to play with grandma some more. Mommy was sure to take pictures before she left. As you can see, we tired ourselves outI hope you enjoy the pictures. I will write more soon, I promise. In the meantime, Aunt Karen and Uncle Corey are on a cross-part of the country journey and their blog is updated regularly. Aunt Karen even got pulled over (just like the old days but this time it was not for speeding).
Hugs and kisses to everyone!
Love, Abbey
No comments:
Post a Comment