Background

Sunday, November 25, 2007

My First Thanksgiving

I had a great Thanksgiving weekend. It was so fun having mommy and daddy home for 4 whole days!

Thanksgiving Day was a wonderful day. First, mommy and I went to see Pops and Gams. My aunt Gina and uncle Anthony were in town visiting and it was fun to see them. Pops and Gams and I played with some of my cousin Reagan's toys. It was so fun. Here are a few pictures. You will also see how pretty my dress is (thanks, cousin Reagan!).

Mommy also videotaped me almost crawling but she actually used a camera and does not know how to download the video without finalizing the tape! I am so close to crawling, they do not know what they are in for. I am on my knees and rocking. When I try to move forward, I fall on my face but I am making progress every day. We promise to videotape the real crawl when it happens and share it with everyone.

After Pops and Gams, mommy drove me home to pick up daddy. Then we went to Grandpa and Grandma Palumbo's. That was fun too! They FRIED a turkey and it was so good (that is what mommy and daddy tell me anyway). I had turkey too. Here are a few pictures of me eating turkey and sweet potatoes.

Friday we spent a few more hours playing with Pops. Saturday I spent a few more hours with Grandma and Grandpa Palumbo and Jenny. We went to the park and I got to swing! Then daddy cooked a feast for Aunt Mindy and Jen and Uncle Barry and Mike. I played with them for a few hours before I went to bed. And I slept through the night for mommy and daddy...

Today Grandpa Palumbo picked me up to take me to church! Daddy is going to cook us chili and mac-n-cheese. I am not going to be allowed to eat any of that food, AGAIN, but I know the house will smell yummy!

Tomorrow we are back to work and school... I hope everyone had as great a weekend as I did.

Love to you all!

Abbey

No comments: