Just a quick email to tell you about my doctor's appointment. Fortunately, Dr. Sexter made it back from the Bahamas and Hurricane Noel. I had a great visit. I weighed 14.2 lbs, which is the 24th percentile (up from 17th percentile last month). I am 26.75 inches tall, which is the 89th percentile (up from the 65th percentile last month). My head circumference was also good (55th percentile). The only bad part of the visit was the 3 shots.
Otherwise, I got a clean bill of health. Mommy and daddy are going to stop giving me zantac at nights to see how I do (I will still take my prevacid in the morning). In about a week, they are also going to try to switching my formula from the Elecare to Alimentum. I am also allowed to try Stage 2 foods (including meats)!
Well, that is all for now. Just wanted to let you know how things went.
Love to everyone.
Abbey
No comments:
Post a Comment