Background

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Playing and Crawling...

Well, I am not exactly crawling yet but I am getting VERY close. Mommy and daddy took a little video footage to share.

Things here are good. We are having a busy week again (it is the end of the month so mommy has been working a lot). We are looking forward to the weekend. We are going to go to the pet store and then to Toys R Us to get baby gates, so that we can begin child-proofing the house! Mommy said we might even start pulling out the holiday decorations. It is going to be cold outside so I don't know if we will work outside or just start on the inside!

Here are pictures of me playing today. One of my favorite things to do is sit on mommy and daddy's shoulders and pull their hair! Mommy says I am VERY strong!!!



Oh, and please say a prayer for my puppy. Here is a picture of her. She has not been feeling well and has lost 4 pounds in just over a month. I weigh more than her these days. The doctors are starting to think there is nothing more they can do to help her if she will not start eating...


We will send the video soon!

Talk to you all soon!


Amy

No comments: