I am getting very excited for my first Thanksgiving. We all were able to come home early today to kick off our 4 day weekend. I started the afternoon with a nice walk around the neighborhood with mommy, daddy and Cassie. Then I took a nap in my swing.
Tomorrow I am going to visit Pops and Gams for a little bit before we head to Grandma and Grandpa Palumbo's house. This is their year for Thanksgiving and they are FRYING a turkey! Mommy said I cannot have any but she packed me my own turkey and sweet potatoes and I am getting Baked Apple Dessert. I promise mommy and daddy will take pictures and we will write more soon!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
2 comments:
Amy and Scott,
What a great video of Abby. She looked like she had a ball in the tub. I cannot believe how much she has grown!! Have a great Thanksgiving. Love you both.
Jen
Abbey's bath play has changed in the past four DAYS!
Her back and balance seem to be improving by the minute. Go Duckies!
Great job with the video~~makes us feel like we are almost there.
Thank you.
Your Prairie Fan Club
Post a Comment