Mommy and daddy went to NYC for Sean Donohue's wedding. They had a great time and so did I. I got to stay with grandma and grandpa again. Here are a few pictures from my weekend. We played in the pool again. They also took me out to church and to brunch and on a hike in the park. It was so much fun.
On another note, mommy has decided not to resign from Universal... She is staying on board to try to help turn things around. She is now the manager of the Rockville office. Needless to say, she is completely overwhelmed but excited. Unfortunately for me (and you), the blog time is going to be seriously limited. We will do the best we can but for the next few weeks, just be patient with her. Daddy is being very supportive and I am trying to be too!
More soon. Enjoy these photos!
And, FYI, this shirt says that I love the Giants. Grandpa guilted me into wearing it (something about how expensive it was to overnight to him). I think I am showing my true feelings (see my tongue!!!).
Abbey

No comments:
Post a Comment