Well, daddy took me over to visit grandma and grandpa today. They bought me a pool and I was very excited to check it out. Daddy went a little crazy with the camera and took a LOT of pictures. I will post a few here and the rest will be on ofoto.com. If you want the link, email mommy (aimshaw@yahoo.com) and she will send it to you.
I was in the pool with grandpa for over an hour. I kicked a lot, everyone was so impressed. I was happy when mommy appeared. She came by to drop my things off so I could have a sleep over. See, while I was visiting, grandpa and grandma talked daddy into letting me spend the night. Mommy was a little apprehensive. She was afraid that grandma and grandpa would get sick of me if they keep taking me for overnight visits but they PROMISE that will not happen.
I was so exhausted once I got out that I ate a little and fell fast to sleep. There are pictures of me in my robe... don't you LOVE it (mommy does).
Anyway, mommy and daddy have another night without me. Mommy was already having a "girls night out" so now daddy gets a "boys night out" too! I am sure there will be more pictures from my visit and we will post them later.
I hope everyone is doing well. I cannot wait for this week to be over. My aunt Karrie (my godmommy) comes in on Thursday and my Aunt Karen, Uncle Corey and cousins Reagan and Harrison arrive on Friday! I cannot wait!
Have a nice night.
Abbey
No comments:
Post a Comment