Background

Monday, September 17, 2007

More on the Baptism

Not much to write... I had a BAD night last night so mommy is tired. I cried loud and long. Finally mommy brought me into bed with them and I did a little better. I still woke up crying a few times but at least she did not have to get out of bed to calm me down. Daddy is feeling a little under the weather too... We have a big weekend coming up. Daddy and mommy have a wedding in NYC so he needs to get better! I get to spend another weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Palumbo.

Aunt Karen sent pictures from the baptism. We have put a link to both sets of photos (look down in the links section). Here are a few. There is a great picture of the church and one of everyone laughing because I enjoyed having the water poured on me so much that I started to laugh (normally you can click on the photos to enlarge them)!

As you can see, I had a great time with my cousins Harrison and Reagan! Cousin Bobby had to go home before we started snapping pictures but we will have more with him soon!



Enjoy all the pictures and, if you were there and have your own, email them to mommy!

Abbey

No comments: