Background

Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

I am 4 months old today!!! My grandma and grandpa Palumbo even got me a cake. It is a Baskin Robbins Strawberry Ice Cream Cake. Yummy! Mommy and daddy won't let me have any though...

Today is Labor Day and our last day before we are all back at work/school. We slept in. Well, I will be honest... mommy and daddy did not sleep much because I did not sleep much and that is the real reason we slept in. The last three nights, I have decided to wake up every 2 hours (or less) and cry. I am not hungry, not wet, not hot, not cold... I just want to cry. We are hoping this stage passes quickly because mommy and daddy are going to be zombies if they have to go to work after these nights. Mommy is convinced I am starting to teethe. I grabbed her finger the other day and rubbed my gums all along her finger and tried to bite it off (but I have no teeth so that did not work). I really enjoy all the teething toys I have. My favorite teething apparatus, though, is my own hand. I have started shoving all 4 fingers into my mouth. Sometimes I go beyond my gums and straight to the back of my throat and then gag (and sometimes vomit). That is REALLY fun. The truth is, I am just faking it so they will give me some of that bourbon they like to drink!


Mommy and daddy let me play in my exersaucer. It is still a little big for me but I like it. There are so many things to look at and toys to play with.

Not much else going on around here... We are just relaxing and getting ready for tomorrow. My school bag is packed. The morning should be interesting (as well as tonight). Wish us luck. We may have to take pictures of mommy and daddy tomorrow at the end of the day to see how bad they look!

Enjoy the pictures and happy birthday to me. Come on over for cake if you want any!!!


Love, Abbey

No comments: